Your Guide to Developing a Profitable Online Business ...
Without an Overwhelming Task List
If you’ve ever wondered why you weren’t seeing results fast enough or at all, it could be because your foundation is wobbly or unstable. Why? It’s not your fault, you haven’t been shown how to properly develop a strong foundation.
Picture this - 90% of an iceberg lies below the water; the part we see represents only 10% of its size.
Something similar is true of a business. The visible, “sexy” part represents only a small portion. The essential foundation is largely unseen, but absolutely critical to success.
Time and again, we see people working feverishly on things like blogposts or traffic flow when they’ve not yet developed the essential foundation for a profitable business.
In module 1, you will test the foundation of your business by researching four critical questions, and we will show you how.
- “Where Are You Headed?” The purpose of this question is to address any fuzziness and develop clear focus. It’s essential that you have a clear, compelling vision of your future; mid-term goals or milestones to mark your progress; and a personal development plan to help you become the person you need to be to accomplish your goals and reach your desired future. We’ll help you brainstorm and choose what works best for you.
- “What’s the Problem?” That is, what is the problem you solve for your clients or customers. Generalists are a dime a dozen. You want to be a specialist – someone who stands out in the marketplace by solving a very specific problem. Get clear on this question and you are well on the way. You’ll learn how to hone and master this key skill.
- “Who’s Your Biggest Fan?” You MUST know who that is. Your biggest fan – that’s the person you want to address in your marketing copy. Don’t write to some anonymous “prospect.” Picture someone very particular whom you know intimately. A message that fits for everyone tends to be compelling to no-one. You want your message to be crystal clear and laser focused.
- “How Do You Make Money?” That’s the question everyone is asking when getting started or restarted in their business. Think of it like this. It may be easy to sell $1 widgets. However, if you do, how many do you need to sell to reach your goal? Is that a reasonable amount for you to sell? And, since it’s much easier to sell to a satisfied customer than acquire a new one, what else can you offer?
- A Radical S.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. Our first step is a radical S.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. That’s our acronym for the 8 ingredients to an irresistible lead magnet that doesn’t just “capture” leads and then dead end. Instead, it clearly delivers by solving your prospect's problem, then locates that solution in context as just one step in a larger process, and finally moves your business prospects along toward the sale.
- Become a Badass Guru. Since you’ve got their attention, it’s time to use that opportunity to develop their trust and respect. Demonstrate clearly how your expertise can help them achieve their dreams. This is the perfect time in the process to learn how to build your authority.
- From Lukewarm to Sizzling Hot! In this step, we consider how to keep them moving down the pipeline while you raise their energy and passion from lukewarm to sizzling hot. You’ll learn techniques of how to keep open rates high and your people engaged with all your content.
- One Deciding Event. It’s not enough to warm them up and assume they’ll buy when ready. Instead, your pipeline needs to lead them to an effective, deciding event. In this step, we’ll consider the 5 most effective types of online conversion events, choose one type to focus on, and design that effective, deciding event for your business.
Once we have all the components for your business in place, it’s time to increase the flow of leads and prospects through that pipeline.
- Attract Free Eyeballs. We’ll start by attracting free eyeballs and knowing where to find them. You learn how best to use social media to help you go from a trickle to a steady flow of qualified leads.
- Deliver Focused Content. In this stage, we continue to raise your perceived authority by delivering very focused, precisely-targeted content. The key is not to produce a huge quantity of blogposts, videos, etc., but rather to learn how to produce the right content that will both attract and really help your target audience.
- Pay for More Eyeballs. Prior to this stage, paying for more eyeballs is simply a gamble. Now, however, it’s time to develop a carefully calculated ad strategy. One little mistake can cost you thousands of dollars with nothing to show for it, and we’ll show you how to avoid making that mistake.
- Turn Up the Volume! Once you’ve got a profitable business, it’s time to turn up the volume – to scale up the flow to gushing, optimize your funnel, and maximize your profit.